Gluten Free Banana Split Protein Donuts
Indulge your sweet tooth guilt-free with these delectable Banana Split Protein Donuts created by @betterbeingsteph. Packed with flavour, these donuts aren't just a delight for your taste buds but also a boost for your body, thanks to Naked Harvest's THRIVE Plant Protein.
WHAT MAKES THRIVE PLANT PROTEIN SPECIAL?
THRIVE isn't your average plant protein – it's a blend that comes with perks. Without any hidden additives or artificial ingredients, THRIVE is a vegan, all-natural, gluten-free treat. But that's not all – it's loaded with superfoods, minerals, and functional ingredients, promoting a healthy and thriving body from the inside out!
KEY HERO INGREDIENTS
- Psyllium husk: a fibre powerhouse that helps normalise bowel function and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Organic Maca powder: a superfood supporting energy metabolism, endurance, stamina, and mood regulation.
- Siberian Ginseng: an adaptogen that helps your body cope with stress while potentially boosting immunity.
- Magnesium: essential for energy creation, protein formation, muscle movement, and nervous system regulation.
- Digestive enzymes: aiding nutrient absorption, improving digestion, and reducing inflammation.
- Zinc: a catalyst for over 100 enzyme responses, influencing neurological function, fertility, eyesight, cell growth, taste bud regulation, and carbohydrate breakdown.
Treat yourself to a healthy indulgence with our Banana Split Protein Donuts. Let's get into the recipe guide that combines mouth-watering taste with nutritional goodness!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
For the donuts
- 80g Banana Split THRIVE Plant Protein
- 80g gluten free flour
- 200g yoghurt of choice
- 100g mashed banana
- 30g white choc chips
- 20-40ml milk of choice - only if needed to thin batter
- 1 tsp baking powder
For the icing
- 150g white chocolate, melted
- 15g Banana Split THRIVE Plant Protein
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients for the donuts together in a large mixing bowl until combined into a smooth batter.
- Pour batter across a donut (or muffin) tin, and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, for the icing, mix melted chocolate with protein until well combined and smooth.
- Dip each cooled donut in the icing.
- Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set before serving & enjoy!
Our a-peeling Banana Split Thrive Plant Protein is every bit as sweet as your mind imagines. Lick your lips and get ready for seconds, this is the flavour your smoothies have been waiting for! THRIVE contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out.