Do you want to be apart of one of the fastest growing natural supplement companies in Australia? If you answered yes, then we want you! We are based in sunny Gold Coast, QLD and are currently hiring for the below opportunities.
Please email your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
CASUAL WAREHOUSE ASSISTANTS:
- Gold Coast Based Role
- Immediate start
- Full availability between 1st November 2022 - 31st January 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Want to join Australia’s fastest growing supplements company? We are looking for a highly motivated Casual Warehouse Assistants to join us during our busiest season of the year. As a part of our warehouse team, you will be responsible for packing a huge volume of orders during our summer peak season.
- Gold Coast based role & available to start immediately
- Available to work 2 - 4 days per week with potential ongoing shifts for the right candidate.
- Available Monday - Friday, morning & afternoon shifts available (varying between 7:30 am - 10:30 pm). With occasional weekend hours potentially required.
- Picking & packing orders
- Replenishing stock
- Unloading & loading deliveries of stock
- Ability to lift and carry cartons (up to 15kg)
- Highly organised and motivated individual
- High attention to detail to ensure order accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment
- Flexible to work both day & night shifts
- Proficient computer skills
- Takes initiative and is a team player with a can-do positive attitude
- Warehouse experience desired but not essential
- Forklift licence desirable but not necessary
Does this sound like the role for you? Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 4th November 2022!
Naked Harvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come & join the NH team.
DIGITAL STRATEGIST - FULL TIME
Gold Coast/Brisbane based
2+ years experience required
We are looking for a talented Digital Strategist to join our growing team! Our successful applicant must have a strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape/target audience and is motivated to help take our paid media strategy to new heights.
- Create targeted social media ads from real industry insights
- Assist with direction and strategy of engaging digital content
- Optimise Ad spending by fine-tuning PPC activity
- Build campaigns to drive customer loyalty and online engagement
- Meet with stakeholders for monthly growth and progression meetings
- Update website information, promotional, brand, blog content, and SEO Activities
- Brainstorm new strategies and encourage out-of-the-box thinking to break into new markets
- Assist the design team in forming original concepts of brand-focused digital messaging to capture the eye/mind
- Participate in creative writing and copywriting of any necessary marketing collateral
- Provide ideas to improve customer experience and overall digital service offering from a brand and messaging perspective
- Liaise with heads of staff to improve marketing operations and allow for smooth communication and processes
- Add your creative flair where you see fit!
- 2yrs Minimum marketing experience
- Experience with PPC, SEO & SEM
- Experience with Social Media Ads Managers (Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Hands-on experience developing marketing campaigns & strategy
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong copywriting capabilities (copy & creative writing)
- Passion for quality customer service and customer experience