Do you want to be apart of one of the fastest growing natural supplement companies in Australia? If you answered yes, then we want you! We are based in sunny Gold Coast, QLD and are currently hiring for the below opportunities:
1. Senior Graphic Designer
We are a female-first brand paving the way for natural, vegan-friendly supplements in the health and fitness industry. We live and breathe community and creativity and are proud industry leaders in this space. If you want to join a young, passionate team who are ready to inspire and make an impact, then we want you!
POSITION: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Gold Coast/Brisbane based
4+ years previous experience in a similar role
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Brand Executive, you will be joining a dynamic and customer-focused team, where you will be responsible for bringing the product vision to life and pushing the boundaries to create cohesive designs across all product lines and markets.
Our Senior Graphic Designer will have the support of an internal Graphic Designer and our trusted external partners. This fast-paced role will see you being responsible for the following:
- Building out the creative pipeline for products including launches, events, limited-edition releases and e-commerce and wholesale lines with the purpose of increasing audience engagement and customer loyalty
- Communicating the overall product vision to the broader team, ensuring cohesion between all elements
- Coordinating the end-to-end design process for all NH product lines with internal and external stakeholders
- Presenting and executing on design improvements that elevate the NH brand as they expand into new territories and markets
- Managing budget and quality standards whilst creating a memorable customer experience
Your strong alignment with the ethos and values of the NH brand will see you hit the ground running and optimising our product design for conversion. As a collaborative, quick thinking and decisive designer with a keen eye for detail, you will have proven success in being able to strengthen customer loyalty through a product brand.
Our Senior Graphic Designer will have
- 4-5 years' experience in similar role with e-commerce and wholesale products experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Effectively managed teams of content creators, website and product developers
- Demonstrated results in improving click through rates and conversion using Klavio and Shopify Plus platforms
Does this sound like the role for you? Please click the link here to apply.
Naked Harvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come & join the NH team.