White Choc & Macadamia Cinnamon Cookies
Think of a soft & decadent subway cookie but with the perfect Christmas cinnamon touch 🎅🏽 Our NH girl @geneschesser has created the ultimate White Choc & Macadamia Cinnamon Cookies recipe just in time for Christmas in July 🎄 Containing a dash of our Limited Edition Christmas Cinnamon Cookies THRIVE Plant Protein, this is a GO-TO recipe this winter ❄️
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:Dry ingredients:
- 1 ¾ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup tapioca flour (also called arrowroot starch)
- ¼ cup NH Limited Edition Christmas Cinnamon Cookie THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup chopped vegan white chocolate
- ¼ cup chopped macadamias
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Over the stove top or in the microwave (using a microwave safe bowl) melt together maple syrup and coconut oil until fully combined.
- Add the maple syrup mixture and the rest of the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Fold through macadamias and white chocolate.
- Form small cookie shapes with the batter and place on a lined baking tray (The cookie will stay relatively the same size once baked so make sure you mould your desired shape).
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, allow to cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY! 😋
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a THRIVING body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE Plant Protein now!