Top Deck Brownie
A brownie that’s a bit different but definitely one that tops the list. Chocolatey and smooth, and pairs perfectly with a cup of morning coffee or an afternoon cup of tea. A recipe by our NH girls from @cleankweens, featuring a range of gluten free flours that are rich in dietary fibre and a great source of plant protein along with our THRIVE vanilla pancake batter plant protein that contains all natural ingredients and functional benefits.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup plain flour (we used GF)
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Naked Harvest Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE plant protein
- 1/3 cup almond milk
Here's how to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Combine all brownie ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Pour evenly into a lined loaf tin.
4. Mix the white top ingredients in a separate bowl.
5. Pour evenly over the brownie.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through & enjoy!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!