Vanilla Pancake Batter Pancakes (single serve)
Your Sunday single serve stack of vanilla pancake batter pancakes. Yep, you read that right #NHgang. If you’re looking for a delicious, fluffy, gluten and refined sugar free pancake recipe, you’ve come to the right place. @betterbeingsteph brings us another amazing recipe that contains our THRIVE vanilla pancake batter plant protein that’s formulated with superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving body from the inside out. Try it and thank us later!
Here's what you'll need:
- 25g Naked Harvest Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Protein Powder
- 20g oat flour or GF flour of choice
- 70ml liquid egg whites or 1 egg, whisked or vegan egg replacer
- 30-50ml almond milk/milk of choice (add more or less as needed to thin the batter)
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla essence
Here's how to make it:
- To a large mixing bowl, add pea protein, flour, and baking powder. Stir to combine dry ingredients.
- Pour in the egg whites, and almond milk and continue stirring until dry and wet ingredients are combined into a batter. Add extra milk if needed to thin batter.
- Fold through any optional inclusions.
- Heat a small non-stick, or lightly greased, pan on medium-low heat. Pour a scoop of the batter onto the pan, allow the pancake to cook completely, before using a spatula to flip the pancake over to cook the other side. Repeat until the batter is all used up.
- Serve immediately, or allow to cool before storing in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!