Ready to sweeten up your nighttime routine? Look no further than this protein marshmallow recipe by @rawbeccabites_ – a heavenly delight that's not only delicious, but also fits perfectly into various dietary preferences! These marshmallows are gluten-free, dairy-free, and free from refined sugar. Plus, they're packed with protein thanks to Naked Harvest's Vanilla Pancake Batter Thrive Plant Protein.
In this blog, we'll guide you through creating these soft and fluffy marshmallows using minimal ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Whether you have dietary restrictions or simply want a tasty and nutritious treat, this recipe is for you!
But there's more to these protein marshmallows than just taste. Our core ingredient, Vanilla Pancake Batter Plant Protein, is a nutritional powerhouse. It's made from a carefully chosen blend of plant-based proteins that provide a complete amino acid profile to support muscle recovery, keep you feeling full, and help maintain a balanced diet.
Served best with a hot cup of Moon Mylk to help you relax and unwind before bed. Infused with soothing ingredients & botanical extracts, our clean hot chocolate blend will become your new bedtime bestie! It’s vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and has no added nasties.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 cup water
- 3 tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Pancake Better THRIVE Plant Protein
- Tapioca flour for dusting
- Optional: serve with a hot cup of Moon Mylk
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper and dust with tapioca flour to prevent marshmallow mix from sticking.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup water with 3 tbsp gelatin, and let bloom.
- While the gelatin is blooming, in a saucepan combine 1 cup water and 1/4 cup sweetener and bring to a boil.
- Continue to let the mixture simmer until it reaches at least 100C. Use a sugar thermometer to ensure this.
- Add protein powder and bloomed gelatin to a stand mixer with a whisk attachment and mix for one minute.
- Take the boiling water off the stove when it has reached 100C and slowly add it to the gelatin mix on medium speed.
- When all boiling mixture is added, increase the speed to maximum for 12 minutes.
- The mixture will begin to become fluffy and glossy.
- After 12 minutes, very quickly transfer marshmallow whip to lined baking tray.
- Transfer to fridge and let sit for 6 hours or overnight.
- When set, dust a chopping board with tapioca flour and cut the marshmallow into cubes.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy.
A classic, rich vanilla flavour that the whole gang will love. Our THRIVE Vanilla Pancake Batter Plant Protein is the perfect flavour addition to baked goods, raw treats, smoothie bowls and everything in between.
THRIVE Plant Protein is vegan, all-natural, gluten-free and contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out!
SHOP THRIVE PLANT PROTEIN HERE.