Galentine's Day Musk Stick Protein Pops
Looking for a sweet Valentine’s Day treat to make with your loved one or friends without the sugar? Try our easy, no bake & gluten free Pink Musk Stick Protein Pops!
They tick all the boxes as they are sweet, pink, and tasty - but without any added nasties! This recipe is made with Greek yoghurt which not only adds a creamy texture but is also a source of probiotics, promoting a healthy gut – because a happy gut means a happy heart.
Our secret ingredient of Naked Harvest's Pink Musk Stix THRIVE Plant Protein not only adds a delicious flavour but also contributes to muscle growth and overall well-being support. And, of course, fresh strawberries not only symbolise love, but bring a burst of vitamins and antioxidants! Grab your apron, your best gals and get ready to make our cupid & nutritionist approved recipe.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED
For the clusters:
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 serve Pink Musk Stix THRIVE Plant Protein
- 2 punnets of fresh strawberries, chopped into cubes
- Paddle pop sticks
For the toppings:
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Rose petals, sprinkles, lollies etc.
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine the Greek yoghurt and maple syrup together in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add Pink Musk Stix THRIVE Protein and combine until smooth.
- Add diced strawberries and stir.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the mixture onto the baking sheet into heart shaped clusters (optional) - add the paddle pop stick on top, and then add another 1-2 tbsp on top of the paddle pop.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Once they are frozen, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a bowl in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until smooth.
- Dip the frozen clusters into the chocolate to coat them completely. Decorate with desired toppings.
- Place back onto the baking sheet and freeze for another hour & enjoy!
Indulge in the nostalgic delight of our Pink Musk Stix Plant Protein, a premium blend that captures the essence of iconic pink musk candies while providing your body with essential plant-based protein. Our THRIVE Plant Protein is vegan, dairy free, refined sugar free & contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out.
By Breeanna Betar
Breeanna is a degree qualified Clinical Nutritionist specialising in women’s health. In her private clinic, she works one on one with women to help them achieve their health goals. Bree possesses a profound understanding of women’s health needs and is committed to sharing her knowledge with the Naked Harvest community, and is proud to be involved in Naked Harvest’s mission of revolutionising the active supplement industry.