Treat yourself, your family and friends to a home-made edible gift from the heart. The best part about this Christmas inspired chocolate Rocky Road is that it's 100% adaptable, meaning you can add in as many inclusions and treats as you like. Make, wrap in cellophane and you've got a gift everyone will love. Created by the lovely @betterbeingsteph.
Serves: 20 small pieces
Heres's what you'll need:
- 250g dark or milk chocolate
- 30g Chocolate Swirl Thrive protein
- 10ml coconut oil
- 50g pistachios, chopped
- 50g cranberries, chopped
- Optional extra inclusions: crushed candy canes, almonds, coconut flakes, lollies, macadamias, marshmallows, freeze dried berries, dried figs.
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pistachios, cranberries and any extra inclusions.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir until silky smooth, then stir through protein powder.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour this mixture into lined loaf or baking tin. Use a wooden spoon to press the mixture down - the more pressure the better to make it compact!
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
- Slice into 20 small or 10 large pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!