Chocolate Mousse Easter Eggs
Get your chocolate fix this Easter with our Naked Mousse mix! Our functional ingredients make @rawbeccabites_'s Chocolate Mousse-Filled Eggs recipe a healthier dessert option that's vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. Keep reading to find out how to make this Easter treat in no time!
Here's what you'll need:
- 6 tbsp NH Naked Mousse
- Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
Here's how to make it:
- Melt dark chocolate with coconut oil and add a layer around Easter egg moulds, making sure to coat the sides.
- Set in freezer.
- Prepare chocolate mousse by combining NH Naked Mousse and coconut milk.
- Spoon into Easter egg moulds and return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add remaining melted chocolate on top.
- Return to freezer for 1 hour or until set.
Our Naked Mousse low-calorie dessert mix not only tastes delicious. but is here to help you with a range of health benefits such as reduced stress levels, supporting a healthy immune system, and promoting digestive wellbeing. Not to mention it's gut-friendly, vegan-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free & under 133 calories per serve!