Synonymous with growth, transformation, and fresh beginnings, spring presents the perfect opportunity to revitalise your health and wellbeing. Naked Harvest is here to guide you every step of the way, so you don't have to do the heavy lifting! Discover our top 6 daily habits to help you prioritise your wellness this spring.
1. Read a book or listen to a podcast
Reading each day can not only become a powerful habit for gaining knowledge, but can improve your mental wellbeing by offering like enhanced mental stimulation, vocabulary, and critical thinking to reduce stress. Our motto: 20 pages a day is like a spa for the brain! To get you started, here are some of our faves:
- Good Vibes, Good Life by Vex King
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Happiest Man On Earth by Eddie Jaku
- Like She Owns The Place by Cara Alwill Leyba
- Think Like A Monk by Jay Shetty
If you're a busy girl on-the-go, or maybe reading just isn't your thing, we encourage you to listen to a podcast that educates, inspires or empowers you. A couple of our favourites include:
- Rise & Conquer - hosted by our co-founder Georgie Stevenson, this self-development podcast empowers you to become your most aligned, high vibration and authentic self. Check out the latest episode 'How to Spring Clean Your Life' for a kickstart!
- The Huberman Lab - this podcast covers everything from boosting productivity to smashing fitness goals with science-backed insights. Hosted by neuroscientist Dr. Andrew Huberman, you'll discover practical advice on how to enhance your brain function and overall wellbeing in a digestible format.
- Do You F***ing Mind? - this podcast is all about mindset hacks to live a badass life!
- The Tony Robbins Podcast - elevate your business, relationships, health & finances with powerful tactics from life & business strategist Tony Robbins.
2. 30 minutes of movement
Exercise releases endorphins which help reduce stress, enhance mood, and promote physical strength and resilience. Remember - it's so important to find movement that works best for YOU! Whether it's yoga, pilates, strength training, hiking a mountain or just dancing in the living room - those endorphins are exactly what your body needs. Check out some of our favourite workouts below:
- Beginner Friendly Full Body Weights Workout
- At Home Dumbbell Only Workout
- Upper Body Weights Workout
- Beginner Friendly Booty Band Workout
- Lower Body Pilates Burner
- Dance Workout
3. Unleash your inner glow
Your outer glow starts from within, so fuelling your body with products that nurture your mind, body and soul is crucial. Our top picks include:
- Gorgeous Greens - our greens powder has been formulated with nature's finest dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for your wellbeing. Just one serving equals one serve of vegetables! And the best part? It doesn't even taste green!
- Collagen - your beauty whisperer for skin that shines. Collagen can help support your body's natural collagen production, leading to benefits like improved bone & joint health, gut healing, hormonal balance and reduced visible signs of ageing.
- Creatine - your secret strength potion! Creatine has been linked to enhanced muscle strength and power, as well as other health benefits like enhanced mood and improved brain function. Plus, it's one of the most thoroughly researched supplements on the market, with decades of evidence behind it.
Meditation contributes to a healthier and more balanced life by enhancing mental clarity, reducing stress, and cultivating inner peace. If you're a newbie to meditation, we recommend trying out guided practices via the resources below.
5. Nail Your Nighttime Routine
Creating a relaxing environment that allows you to wind down before bed promotes a higher quality sleep, reduces brain fog, and sets you up for a productive day ahead.
Infused with botanical extracts and soothing ingredients, our clean hot chocolate blend, Moon Mylk, has been designed to melt away the stress of your day. Enjoy a cup whilst reciting positive affirmations to end the day with self-love, confidence, and mindfulness. Download our exclusive spring affirmation wallpapers to carry these beautiful reminders with you wherever you go.
6. Consume 2L Of Water
Hydration is the elixir of life. Ensuring you consume at least 2 litres of water daily is crucial for various body functions like circulation, digestion, sustaining energy levels and cognitive function. Not to mention it's the key to unlocking gorgeous & glowy skin! Easily hit your daily water target (and look cute whilst doing it) with our 1L luxe bottle.
SPRING IT ON - A Month of Wellness
Loving the sound of all of this? Get ready to SPRING IT ON! Join us this September as we prioritise our physical, mental & emotional wellbeing to make it a daily ritual.
Remember - it takes roughly 21 days to establish a new habit, so there’s never been a better time to keep yourself accountable with our daily wellness habit tracker. Head to the Naked Harvest Instagram now for all the details on how you can bloom into your best self this spring. Plus, go in the draw to win the ultimate spring wellness prize pack!
Download Our Habit Tracker Now