White Choc Raspberry Loaf
A match made in heaven. This white choc raspberry loaf created by the lovely @kaaateroff is so easy and so delicious. A perfect summer cake to take to any picnic. The fresh raspberries break through the sweetness of the white chocolate and bring some balance with their tartness. A wonderful combination of flavours that doesn’t disappoint.
Here's what you'll need:
- 150g GF flour
- 30g Naked Harvest Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE plant protein powder
- 70g apple sauce
- 100g banana
- 1 egg
- 40g stevia
- 25g light butter
- 50-100ml almond milk
- White chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Here's how to make it:
- Mash banana and mix all of the ingredients Into a bowl, or pop it in a blender.
- Then absolutely go to town with the white chocolate and raspberry mix-ins because you can never have too much.
- If you want to level up, melt the white chocolate with a dash of almond milk and drizzle on top!
- Bake for about 25 mins, or until cooked and try not to scoff it all in one go
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love. Shop our THRIVE range today!