White Choc Chip Pumpkin Blondies
Halloween Recipe Alert...AKA just another occasion to bake. Switching things up with this one, adding in some pumpkin in the spirit of Halloween. A super simple, yummy recipe created by the one and only @scoopitup_
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup steamed and blended pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 generous scoop NH THRIVE vanilla pancake batter protein
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Maca
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp all spice
- 1 tbsp honey (or 2 if you have a sweet tooth)
- 1 tbsp almond or cashew butter
- choc chips (measure with heart) sugar free white chock chips from @noshufoods
Here's how to make it:
1. Blend all together (leave choc till last) then stir in chocolate chips. Press into a lined baking tin and freeze.
2. Drizzle with extra choc for fun
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!