These Mango Cheesecake Protein Balls look totally moreish. We know they won’t last long. Perfect bite sized, protein packed snack for those busy days, created by @geneschesser. Plus they’re vegan and gluten free!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried mango: Chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil: For the balls, melted.
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 scoops NH THRIVE mango cheesecake protein
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 100g vegan white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil: For the choc drizzle.
Here's how to make it:
- Add the cashews to a food processor, or high-speed blender and blend until little pieces are formed.
- Add in the chopped mango and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the chocolate and coconut oil for the chocolate.
- Mix until combined and forming together.
- Roll into little balls and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set.
- While they are setting melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in microwave or over low heat on the stove.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the balls and set for a further 5 minutes.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!