Vegan Christmas Shortbread Cookies
'Tis the season for festive treats, and these Vegan Christmas Shortbread Cookies by @rawbeccabites_ are here to add a sweet twist to your celebrations! Featuring our Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein, these cookies redefine the joy of holiday treats with a focus on quality ingredients that leave you feeling good inside and out.
Almond flour: A base of healthy fats and a nutty flavour.
Vanilla Pancake THRIVE Plant Protein: Elevate taste with plant-powered goodness plus experience benefits like increased mental performance, endurance & improved digestion.
Maple syrup: Natural sweetness without the refined sugars.
Melted coconut butter: a sweet & nutty taste for melt-in-your-mouth kind of goodness.
Melted dark chocolate: a decadent finish for the perfect balance.
- Plant-powered protein: Packed with Naked Harvest's Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein for over 17g of protein plus added superfoods, vitamins, & minerals to promote a healthy, thriving body.
- Natural & unprocessed ingredients: this carefully curated recipe ditches refined sugars, emphasising unprocessed, natural components for a plant-based and nourishing experience. Beyond elevating the taste, each bite aligns with your desire for mindful, health-conscious choices during the festive season.
- Dietary inclusivity: this shortbread cookie recipe is vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free, making it suitable for various dietary preferences.
- Beginner friendly: this simple & easy-to-make recipe requires minimal ingredients you likely already have in your pantry, allowing more time for holiday enjoyment.
So without further ado, let's redefine holiday sweetness with a treat that not only celebrates the season, but makes you feel good from the inside out!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter (can sub for coconut oil)
- Melted dark chocolate
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, protein, maple, and melted coconut butter. Stir to combine until dough like.
- Shape the dough into a ball and add to a surface lined with baking paper. Add a second layer of baking paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to roll out. This will prevent the dough from sticking.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out cookies.
- Collect the excess dough, roll and repeat.
- Place cookies on baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool.
- To decorate, dip half the cookie in melted chocolate and then dip in Christmas sprinkles.
- Repeat and enjoy.
A classic, rich vanilla flavour that the whole gang will love. Our THRIVE Vanilla Pancake Batter Plant Protein is the perfect flavour addition to baked goods, raw treats, smoothie bowls and everything in between.
THRIVE Plant Protein is vegan, all-natural, gluten-free and contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out!