Vanilla Shortbread Choc Chip Cookies
THRIVE Vanilla Shortbread Plant Protein might just be your new go-to staple protein supplement. It's diverse, it's delicious and it goes well with literally any dessert recipe!
Wondering if our THRIVE vegan proteins bake well? This recipe is all the proof you need. THRIVE is an amazing addition to your favourite baked goods. Let's get baking #NHgang!
Recipe makes 6 and is vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 tbsp psyllium husk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
50g dark chocolate
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Stir in almond milk + vanilla to form a dough.
- Form into 6 cookies and place them on a baking tray. Top with chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden, allow to cool and ENJOY!
Shop our THRIVE plant protein range here.
Recipe by @naturally_nina_ check her out on Instagram!