If you’re falling in love with the colour of this donut, then you’ll fall in love with the taste and all the PACKED goodies inside. Our dessert queen @betterbeingsteph has really outdone herself, creating these vanilla greens pistachio donuts that feature our Vanilla Pancake Batter Thrive plant protein and Very Vanilla Gorgeous Greens. Getting your daily dose of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants has never been so easy or tasted this good.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
For the donuts:
- 150g banana, mashed/pureed
- 50g vanilla Greek yoghurt or non-dairy alternative
- 60g NH THRIVE Vanilla Pancake Plant Protein
- 3 x serves NH Very Vanilla Gorgeous Greens
- 50g oats ground into a flour or flour of choice
- 70ml liquid egg whites or 1 egg, whisked
- 20-40ml milk of choice, add as needed to thin batter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150g white chocolate, melted
- 1 x serve NH Very Vanilla Gorgeous Greens
- Crushed Pistachios, for topping
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all donut ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined into a smooth batter.
- Pour batter across a donut (or muffin) tin, and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- For the icing, mix melted chocolate with Gorgeous Greens powder. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- Dip each cooled donut into the icing, sprinkle crushed pistachios on top and place in the fridge or freezer to set before serving.
- Keep chilled.
Gorgeous Greens is your once daily nutrient hit designed to support greater wellness and provide your body with nature’s daily dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Plus, a great source of amino acids and fibre. 1 serving is equivalent to 1 serve of veggies. Your health and wellbeing has never looked so gorgeous.
Shop our Gorgeous Greens range today!