Craving something sweet, small and satisfying? We’ve got just the thing. These strawberry protein balls created by Prue from @earthfulbliss are the perfect protein-packed small snack you need to make weekly. They’re gluten free and vegan, super fudgy, full of strawberry goodness.
Here's what you'll need:
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (can sub for other nut butter)
- 1/2 cup Naked Harvest Strawberries & Cream THRIVE Plant Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (plus extra for coating)
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp buckwheat
- Pinch pink salt
- 1/4 cup finely diced strawberries
Here's how to make it:
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients (except strawberries) until a dough forms.
- Fold through strawberries with a spatula, and then roll into evenly sized balls.
- Coat balls in the extra coconut and then place into a sealed container. Refrigerate for 4 hours to set and then store in fridge!
Shop our THRIVE range today!