Strawberry Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Protein Cups
In need of a delicious sweet treat with a perfectly balanced blend of strawberry, caramel and peanut butter tones? Then this one’s for you! Satisfy your palette and impress any crowd with our NH gal @thislifeasjasmin Strawberry Peanut Butter Cookie Dough protein cups.
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Naked Harvest THRIVE Vanilla Pancake Batter Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 1.5 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk (the thick canned kind)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Mix all base ingredients into a cookie dough, press into cupcake molds and place in freezer.
- Blend the strawberries with coconut milk and maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over base, drop in a few dried strawberries and freeze until set! Leave in the fridge for a creamier dessert or the freezer for solid bites.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!