In need of a delicious sweet treat with a perfectly balanced blend of strawberry, caramel and peanut butter tones? Then this one’s for you! Satisfy your palette and impress any crowd with our NH gal @thislifeasjasmin Strawberry Peanut Butter Cookie Dough protein cups.
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Naked Harvest THRIVE Vanilla Pancake Batter Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 1.5 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk (the thick canned kind)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Mix all base ingredients into a cookie dough, press into cupcake molds and place in freezer.
- Blend the strawberries with coconut milk and maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over base, drop in a few dried strawberries and freeze until set! Leave in the fridge for a creamier dessert or the freezer for solid bites.
Shop our THRIVE range today!