Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Brownies
Cookie fans, where you at!? If you enjoy nothing more than digging into a deliciously sweet treat after dinner, this is the recipe for you! These Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Brownies made by @betterbeingsteph are gooey, soft & will satisfy your wildest cookie cravings.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 x Vanilla Choc Chip Cookie Dough Better Being Bars
- 50g ground oats or flour of choice
- 50g of NH Chocolate Swirl THRIVE Plant Protein or almond meal
- 50g almond butter
- 90g greek yoghurt or non-dairy yoghurt of choice
- 50g granulated natural sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Cadbury Baubles
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats/flour, protein, sweetener and baking soda.
- Stir in the almond butter & yoghurt and combine until a smooth batter consistency is reached.
- Gently fold through crumbled bars and Cadbury baubles.
- Pour batter into a lined load tin or cake tin and bake for 30-25 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool before cutting into 8 slices & enjoy.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins, minerals & functional ingredients to promote a THRIVING body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE Plant Protein now!