You DO NUT want to miss this recipe gang! Choc Donuts made healthy! These raw choc brownie donuts are no-bake, completely gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free. Our gal @sammybeasley1 says they're foolproof, so if you’re not a baking wiz, this one’s for you.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup desiccated coconut⠀
- ¾ cup almond flour⠀
- ¼ cup Naked Harvest Choc Swirl THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla⠀
- ¼ cup cacao powder⠀
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup⠀
- 1-2 Tbsp almond milk
- 150g dark chocolate⠀
Here's how to make it:
- Pulse all the ingredients in a food processor for 1 minute until the mixture comes together to form a soft dough. If the mixture is too dry, add another Tbs of almond milk. You should be able to shape the mix with your hands easily. ⠀
- Transfer the dough into your silicone donut moulds and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours. ⠀
- Once firm, pop out of the mould, melt dark chocolate and coat whole donut.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and immediately top with cacao nibs. Allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!