Protein Banana Bread
Check it out #NHgang... are you in need of a good isolation banana bread recipe? We've got you! This NH inspired recipe by @sophiejaynemiller is packed full of protein, superfoods and minerals from our THRIVE Plant Protein range. Plus, this delish treat contains no refined sugars!
Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup Naked Harvest THRIVE Vanilla Shortbread plant protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted dairy-free butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
Here's How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Whisk eggs, mash bananas and combine with dry ingredients along with the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Place in the oven for 60-70 minutes or until you can stick a knife into the centre and it comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, cut into slices, and enjoy!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!