One Bowl Mix & Make Brownie Batter Breakfast Bars
A one bowl mix and make brownie batter breakfast bars. Searching for something different to excite the palette in those early hours of the morning? Well this is it #NHgang! Whether you feel like a lighter snack or are rushing out the door @emsswanston Brownie Batter Breakfast Bars are the perfect solution.
Makes 4 large, 6 med, or 9 bite-size bars.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp flax meal (ground flaxseed) - optional
- 1/4 C almond butter – tahini is great for nut-free
- 1 pk Before you speak coffee – (or 1 tsp reg instant coffee) more or less to taste
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp cacao
- 1/4 C shredded coconut
- Dark choc chips or chopped (or cocoa nibs) - as many or few as your heart desires - can omit.
- 1/4 C Naked Harvest Choc Swirl THRIVE plant protein
- Naked harvest Collagen Beauty Elixir Pure – opt but great for hair, skin, nails & gut health
- Dark Choc for drizzling - optional, but not really.
Here's how to make it:
- Mix it all up.
- NOTE - if your mix is a little dry, add a splash of milk or water - 1 tsp at a time until it comes together to form a dough.
- Press to a lined loaf pan.
- Chill/freeze for 5-10.
- Drizzle (or dip) with melted choc, if you want - you know you do!
Keep refrigerated, can also be frozen.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!