Mylky Way Bars
Here's what you'll need:Nougat base:
- 50g hazelnut or peanut butter
- 20-30ml almond milk
- 50g choc pea protein powder
- 2 heaped scoops Hot Choc Moon Mylk
- 50g peanut or almond butter
- 20g sticky sweetener (maple syrup/rice malt syrup/honey)
- 50g vanilla yoghurt of choice
- 1 heaped scoop Hot Choc Moon Mylk
- Splash of almond milk as needed to thin into a creamy ‘whip’
- 50g chocolate, melted
Here's how to make it:
- For the base: Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- With your hands, mould the mixture until it forms a dough-like consistency. Press this dough into a lined loaf/brownie tin, and place in the freezer to set.
- For the centre: Mix all ingredients together until it resembles a creamy, whipped caramel. Pour on top of your cooled base, then place back in the fridge or freezer to set for 2-4 hours.
- For the coating: melt chocolate in the microwave or over a saucepan on boiling water.
- Once your base and filling have set together, cut them into 6 even-sized pieces. Dip and coat in the melted chocolate, and place on baking paper
- Place all pieces in the freezer to set for another 2 hours before serving. Best enjoyed chilled.
Feel the calm wash over you with our Hot Chocolate Moon Mylk infusion; a functional blend of unique herbs, vitamins and minerals designed to relax your mind & body, and have a calming effect on your nervous system. This blend is perfect if you’re feeling the tension in the afternoons, or if you’re winding down before bed. Get ready to transform your nighttime routine #NHgang!