Kinder Bueno Overnight Protein Oats
Welcome to a breakfast experience like no other! Imagine waking up to a nourishing bowl of goodness that not only satisfies your taste buds but also nourishes your body. We're thrilled to introduce you to a delightful creation that combines the lusciousness of Kinder Bueno with the health benefits of overnight oats - our irresistible Kinder Bueno Overnight Oats recipe.
At Naked Harvest, we believe that indulgence and nutrition can coexist harmoniously, and that's why we've infused this recipe with our secret ingredient: Chocolate Swirl Plant Protein. This game-changing addition enhances the flavour profile of the oats while providing a natural protein boost to keep you energirsed & fuelled throughout the day.
Made with a unique blend of premium ingredients, our Chocolate Swirl Plant Protein adds a rich and velvety touch to your breakfast. Each spoonful indulges your palate with the nostalgic taste of Kinder Bueno, while the plant-based protein blend nourishes your body, helping you thrive from the inside out.
In this blog post, we'll guide you through the simple steps to create this heavenly breakfast idea, post workout snack, or sweet treat. Whether you're a busy professional, a fitness enthusiast, or simply someone who appreciates a delicious breakfast, our Kinder Bueno Overnight Oats will become your go-to morning ritual, leaving you energised and ready to conquer the day!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
Choc ganache layer
- 200g vanilla yoghurt
- 30g Naked Harvest Chocolate Swirl THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1 tsp nutella
White choc ganache layer
- 20g white choc
- 50g Greek yoghurt
- Kinder Bueno bar (optional)
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine bottom layer ingredients together and leave in fridge to set while making chocolate ganache layer.
- For chocolate ganache layer, mix in your protein powder with Greek yoghurt & nutella until well combined.
- Pour chocolate ganache over bottom layer and refrigerate for 30 mins to set.
- Melt white choc chips in microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Mix in Greek yoghurt with melted white choc chips and pour over choc ganache layer.
- Top off with Kinder Bueno bar over white choc ganache layer.
- Refrigerate overnight or minimum of 4 hours before consuming & enjoy!
Immerse yourself in a swirl of rich chocolatey goodness. Our THRIVE Choc Swirl Plant Protein is a chocolate lover’s dream come true. A versatile and classic flavour you absolutely have to add to your plant protein collection!
THRIVE is vegan, all natural, gluten-free & free from refined sugars. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out.