Iced Double Choc Protein Muffins
Forget regular, supermarket muffins. These double iced choc muffins made by our queens from @cleankweens are the ultimate home-made baked treat to curb any chocolate cravings. They didn’t hold back, so if you’re searching for something chocolatey, you’ve come to the right place.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup Naked Harvest Chocolate Swirl THRIVE Plant Protein
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup choc chips
- 1/4 cup sweetener (natvia/icing sugar)
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- Almond milk until the desired consistency
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine all muffin ingredients in a bowl.
2. Line or grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
3. Pour the mixture evenly into the 12 holes.
4. Bake in a 180C oven for ~20 minutes or until cooked.
5. Leave to cool.
6. Combine all icing ingredients in a small bowl.
7. Spread over each muffin & enjoy!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!