Gingerbread biscuits x protein balls. The ideal protein snack for Christmas workouts! With classic tones of gingerbread, your palette will be singing festive songs as you bite into these delicious energy balls that are packed with protein, supporting endurance and stamina, whilst boosting mental performance and your immune system. This recipe is created by our NH gal @samsrecipebooktolife.
Here's what you'll need:
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 150g pecans
- 3-4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 and 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 30g NH Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein or sub ground cinnamon & add Christmas Cinnamon Cookies THRIVE plant protein
- 20g white choc, melted (I used Cadbury but for a vegan version use vegan chocolate!)
- A tiny bit of water to combine it all together (only if needed!)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor until combined.
- Roll into balls (the mixture might be quite gooey), place onto a plate, and then put into the fridge to chill.
- Melt white chocolate and then drizzle it on top of balls.
- Chill in the fridge and then enjoy!! (Store in fridge)
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!