Double Chocolate Protein Cookies | GF, DF, VE
Craving a post workout snack, healthy sweet treat, or afternoon pick me up that combines indulgence and nutrition? Look no further than our nutritionist approved Double Chocolate Protein Cookies! Prepare to indulge in the perfect balance of rich cocoa and velvety chocolate swirls, all while fuelling your body with the power of plant-based protein. Keep reading to reveal how to create the perfect gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free and vegan-friendly dessert - featuring our star ingredient, Chocolate Swirl THRIVE Plant Protein.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 block of Lindt 70% dark chocolate (or choc of choice)
- ½ cup NH Chocolate Swirl Thrive Protein
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 capful of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- If using a chocolate block, cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add almond meal, coconut flour and baking soda and stir well.
- Add in chocolate pieces.
- Roll into even sized balls (we made 10) and spread evenly on a lined baking tray.
- Flatten balls with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Eat & enjoy!
Immerse yourself in a swirl of rich chocolatey goodness. Our THRIVE Choc Swirl Plant Protein is a chocolate lover’s dream come true. A versatile and classic flavour you absolutely have to add to your plant protein collection!
THRIVE Plant Protein is vegan, all-natural, gluten-free and contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out!
By Breeanna Betar
Breeanna is a degree qualified Clinical Nutritionist specialising in women’s health. In her private clinic, she works one on one with women to help them achieve their health goals. Bree possesses a profound understanding of women’s health needs and is committed to sharing her knowledge with the Naked Harvest community, and is proud to be involved in Naked Harvest’s mission of revolutionising the active supplement industry.