Chocolate Covered Rum Balls
The perfect accompaniment to your Christmas feast! These delightful bite sized chocolate covered rum balls created by @emsswanson are ‘subtly sweet, seriously chocolatey, super fudgy and infused with belly warming rum’.
Here's what you'll need:
For the rum balls:
- 6 lge (juicy) medjool dates, pitted
- 1 C almonds
- 1 Tbsp cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp rum extract - or a shot or 2 of the real deal
- Pinch salt
- 1 scp NH pure collagen - for great for hair, skin, nails & gut health .
- 1 C dark choc
- 1/4 tsp - optional but that hint of espresso is SO GOOD! .
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil - optional
- Festive sprinkles! optional but not really because, SPRINKLES!!!!!
Here's how to make it:
- Toast almonds for 5-7 mins - optional but recommended.
- Place almonds in food processor or blender & process to a crumb (think chunkier than almond meal) - you want to keep a little texture.
- Add dates, vanilla, rum, salt & any extras - process to form a sticky dough.
- Roll into balls (I do bites approx 1 Tbsp each) & place on a lined baking sheet.
- Melt choc, coco oil & coffee.
- Dip each ball in melted choc, add sprinkles (optional).
The Pure Collagen Beauty Elixir enriches your body's collagen supply, and will help you create a healthy glow from the inside out! Formulated with pure hydrolysed bovine collagen peptides to help your body digest and absorb collagen faster. Benefits include improved bone & joint health, gut healing, fights visible signs of ageing & hormonal balance.
Shop our Collagen Beauty Elixir range today!