Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls
Snack healthier with these delicious Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls our NH girl @nourishfulsabrina has created. These delicious protein packed no bake balls include BOTH our crowd favourite Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein and our Rocky Road Moon Mylk to help promote a THRIVING healthy body from the inside out.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup oat flour.
- 2 tbsp NH Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein.
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter (can opt for peanut flour or water).
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips.
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.
- Optional: Add a serving of NH Rocky Road Moon Mylk.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the cookie dough ingredients together and then form balls with the mixture. Place in the fridge for approximately 10 minutes.
- Once the cookie dough balls are set, combine the melted chocolate and coconut oil together and coat the balls in the chocolate mixture.
- Place the balls on baking paper and place in the fridge for 15 minutes or longer to set.
- ENJOY this delicious chocolate treat!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins, minerals & functional ingredients to promote a THRIVING body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE Plant Protein now!