Taking your average Nana bread to the next level. Our NHgal and treat queen @betterbeingsteph has re-created your average banana bread to feature chocolate…because everything's better with chocolate right?
Here's what you'll need:
- 200g banana, mashed
- 3 large eggs whisked
- 100g NH Chocolate Swirl THRIVE Plant Protein OR almond meal + 1tsp extra cacao powder
- 30g Hazelnut Cacao Butter or nut butter of choice
- 150g plain Greek yoghurt
- 2-3 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda or vinegar
- 2 tsp baking powder
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. 2. To a large bowl, add mashed banana, pea protein, baking soda, baking powder and cacao powder. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the nut butter, yoghurt and eggs, and whisk thoroughly to combine
- Fold through any additional inclusions. 5. Pour batter into a lined loaf, and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. 6. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 10 pieces
Serves: 10 pieces
Macros per serve: 100 calories, 3g fat, 6g carbs, 13g protein
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!