Choc Chip Banana Muffins
Looking for a simple & delicious recipe? The perfect muffin recipe has arrived #NHgang! 🤎 These muffins are soft, chocolatey and contain the perfect amount of banana to kick both your sweet and savoury cravings! 🍌🍫 PLUS! These muffins are full of superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients from one secret ingredients 🙊 (Our THRIVE Plant Protein) Our NH gal @kaaateroff has nailed this one!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 300g Banana (3 bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 100g apple sauce
- 150g gluten free flour
- 40g NH Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein
- 20ml maple syrup
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Chocolate chips
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Mash bananas, then mix in eggs and apple sauce in a large bowl.
- Add in flour, protein powder, maple syrup, baking powder and baking soda and mix until well combined.
- Mix through chocolate chips and stir until fully combined.
- Baked on the oven for 20-25 minutes, place a skewer through the muffin to see if it has cooked!
- Let muffins sit and cool and ENJOY!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a THRIVING body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE Plant Protein now!