NH FIT RESOURCE
Are you sick and tired of the same, mundane workouts?
Are you seeking a fun, community-focused fitness resource to keep you motivated, fit and healthy during self-isolation?
- Currently over 30 unique home workouts covering a wide range of workout categories.
- Regular weekly workout takeovers by some of your favourite health and fitness influencers.
- All workout challenges have been programmed & approved by a certified PT.
- A combination of HIIT style, full-body circuits and rep challenges.
- Minimal equipment needed (optional dumbbells).
- At-home workout based so you can complete anywhere, anytime!
- Easily adjustable workouts to suit all fitness levels.
- Continued access for workout ideas all year long!
- Must spend over $80.00 on our website to be accepted into the private account.
How to get involved:
Shop on our website from TODAY and gain free access into our closed NH FIT CHALLENGE Instagram account. All you have to do is:
- Spend $80.00 or more on our site.
- Request access on @nhfit_ private account.
- Send us an email at email@example.com (the subject of email: NH FIT CHALLENGE) with your order number and Instagram handle.
- We will approve you into the private Instagram account within 48 hours.
We may not be able to go to the gym right now, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop working towards our health and fitness goals! Join the NH team and our @nhfit_ community and get inspired today!
Q: Why should we take protein powder? What are the benefits?
A: Protein is an essential macronutrient that helps build muscle, repair tissue, and create enzymes and hormones! Our plant protein range is ideal for supplementing as it is an important building block in a healthy diet. Not only is our protein source derived through pea and rice making it plant-based, but we have engineered our signature formula to contain many other functional ingredients to promote a thriving body!
Q: How often should we have protein powder?
A: It depends on your personal health and fitness goals. We recommend consulting with a healthcare professional if you are unsure.
Q: How should we store our protein powder?
A: For best results and a longer-lasting product, store your protein supplement in a cool, dry place that isn’t subject to extreme temperature changes.
Q: How much is a serving size of Naked Harvest protein?
A: One serving of THRIVE Plant Protein is 30 grams (equivalent to two tablespoons).
Q: Why should we take pre-workout? What are the benefits?
A: Our Naked Harvest pre-workout supplement is designed to enhance your performance and optimise your day, naturally. Our pre-workout blends contain a natural caffeine source designed to give you a boost of energy, as well as naturally sourced creatine to increase muscle performance. Just like our plant protein range, our natural pre-workout blends have added vitamins, nutrients and minerals for a healthy, happy body.
Q: What time of day should we take pre-workout?
A: Pre-workout should first and foremost be taken as a pre-workout supplement. Take your pre-workout supplement 15-30 minutes before your workout to achieve optimal results.
Q: How should we store our pre-workout?
A: Store your pre-workout in a cold, dry place (like your fridge) to avoid clumping.
Q: How much is a serving size of Naked Harvest pre-workout?
A: One serving of our natural pre-workout blend is 10 grams (2 teaspoons).
Q: Should I consume the pre-workout on an empty stomach?
A: This depends on your personal tolerance to stimulants. If you are sensitive to them, we would suggest having something small to eat before taking the pre-workout.
Q: Can I take pre-workout if I'm pregnant/breastfeeding?
A: We do not recommend supplementing with this product whilst breastfeeding or pregnant, as our pre-workout contains a natural source of caffeine. We recommend you consult your doctor or health care practitioner before using the pre-workout.
Q: Can I take protein powder if I'm pregnant/breastfeeding?
A: We recommend you get approval from your healthcare professional or doctor before using Thrive plant protein.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
Naked harvest is happy to replace any product that is faulty or doesn't meet specification if the following conditions are met:
- The Naked Harvest Customer Care team is notified via email of the faulty product within 14 days of receiving the product. (a photo of the defective product needs to be shown).
- Less than 5 serves of the product has been consumed.
- You have valid proof of purchase (date of purchase needs to be shown).
- You must be able to post your product back to our head office.
- Although our aim is to create great-tasting, functional products, dissatisfaction of taste or functionality doesn't deem the product faulty.
Please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is something wrong with the product, we will issue a refund within 10 business days of receiving the product, given sufficient evidence of the faulty product provided (we always need photographic proof).
If there's nothing structurally wrong with the product (i.e. not faulty), we do not allow for returns and will not issue a refund.
WHAT MAKES NAKED HARVEST DIFFERENT?
Naked Harvest is Australia’s female-first all natural supplements company, who pride ourselves not only on the unique selection of natural ingredients that make our products amazing, but also complete transparency in the ingredients that you are consuming.
At Naked Harvest, we believe in an open, honest and transparent conversation to inform and educate you on the supplements you are consuming. You won’t find any hidden nasties here!
HOW CAN I CONTACT NAKED HARVEST?
Please feel free to chat with our customer care team on our new website live chat feature between the hours of 8am - 2pm AEST, or email us at: email@example.com
Drop us a line on Instagram @nakedharvestsupplements or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nakedharvestsupplements/