White Choc Caramel Overnight Oats
Indulge in a healthy twist on the classic Caramilk bar with @nourishfulsabrina's easy-to-make Caramilk Overnight Oats recipe. Featuring our limited edition NH x GS White Choc Caramel Swirl THRIVE Protein, this dish not only satisfies your cravings but also provides heaps of health benefits. Follow our steps to create this delicious breakfast the night before and enjoy it on-the-go in the morning.
Here's what you'll need:
Oat layer -
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp NH x GS White Choc Caramel Swirl THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp greek style vanilla or caramel yoghurt
- 2/3 cup plant milk
Caramel layer -
- No added sugar caramel sauce
White chocolate layer -
- • ½ TBSP coconut oil
- Handful of white choc melts
Here's how to make it:
- To make the oats layer, in a bowl, combine all your dry ingredients then mix in the yoghurt and plant milk until well combined
- Transfer into jar or serving cup (optional)
- Layer on the caramel on top
- Melt the coconut oil and white choc together and layer on top of the oats and caramel
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour
- Top with more caramel, crack open, and enjoy!
THRIVE Plant Protein is vegan, all-natural, gluten-free and contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out!