Do you struggle to fuel your body with functional superfoods, minerals and ingredients to promote a THRIVING & healthy body? 🍃 Our THRIVE Plant Protein range is a kitchen must-have 👩🏼🍳🍴
Our NH girl @betterbeingsteph has got your backs this Easter! Featuring our crowd favourite Strawberries & Cream THRIVE Plant Protein, these Strawberry Speckled Egg Protein Cheesecakes will leave you THRIVING from the inside out!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
FOR THE BASE:
- 70g oats
- 30g Strawberries & Cream THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1 x Strawberry White Choc Blondie Better Being Bar
- 100g greek yoghurt
FOR THE FILLING:
- 160g strawberry greek yoghurt or non dairy yoghurt
- 150g light cream cheese or cottage cheese
- 1 large egg, whisked
- Speckled eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- To two large bowls, add all ingredients for each layer to their respective bowl and stir to combine.
- Mould the base mixture with your hand, and press firmly across 6 holes of a cupcake or muffin tray.
- The top layer should be creamy and thick. Pour an even amount over each base and place tray in the oven.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes, or until the edges of the cheesecakes are firm and golden brown (note: the cheesecakes should still jiggle a little bit. It will set once chilled!).
- Allow to cool completely in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Once set, serve with fresh strawberries and Easter eggs. Serve and store chilled!
THRIVE packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a THRIVING body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.