Strawberry and White Chocolate Cookies
If you've been part of the NHgang for a while you'll know we're obsessed with all things Strawberry. So we love it when our amazing NH gals (thanking Prue from @earthfulbliss for these cookies) whip up recipes that contain fresh strawberries and add our THRIVE Strawberries and Cream Plant Protein. Not only do these look and taste amazing, but they also have amazing functional benefits. We know they won't last long.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup wholemeal flour (buckwheat flour for GF!)
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup NH THRIVE Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius (fan-forced) and line a large baking tray.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except for chocolate) using a whisk. Add wet ingredients (except for strawberries) and stir with a spatula until a dough forms. Fold in the strawberries and chocolate.
- Roll dough into individual balls, place on a baking tray, and lightly press with your fingers to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 min or until slightly browned on top. Remove from the oven and let cool on the tray.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!