We love a good pancake here at Naked Harvest, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity when @cleankweens brought these littles beauties to the table. Such a fun recipe to whip up for Sunday morning breaky!
Here's what you'll need:
- 200g pumpkin, chopped with skin removed
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup NH vanilla pancake protein
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
Here's how to make it:
- Roast the pumpkin in a 180C oven until soft.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and mash.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add some oil to a fry pan and turn to medium heat.
- Put 3tbs of mixture into pan and smooth to form a pikelet.
- Cook for 2 minutes/side or until browned.
- Repeat until all mixture is gone.
- Enjoy with your choice of toppings!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!