Our co-founder Georgie Stevenson has made plenty of protein brownies in her time, but this one might just be her best creation yet. Why? Because of our secret weapon ingredient of course! THRIVE Peanut Butter Brownie plant protein was literally created for this exact recipe. Are you ready for the gooiest, richest protein brownies you've ever tasted in your life? Then this recipe is a MUST.
These brownies are also GF, dairy free, refined sugar free & vegan!
What you'll need:
- Butternut pumpkin
- THRIVE Peanut Butter Brownie plant protein
- Almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Smooth natural peanut butter
- Cacao powder
- Pure maple syrup
- Baking powder
- Vegan choc chips
How to make it:
- Roast medium sized Butternut pumpkin for 40 minutes. Once cooled, de-skin pumpkin and mash.
- Mix 3 serves of THRIVE Peanut Butter Brownie plant protein together with 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Combine 1 cup pumpkin puree, mixed protein, 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter, 1/4 cacao powder, 4 tbsp pure maple syrup & 1/4 tsp baking powder. Mix well.
- Line a deep square baking pan and cook in oven for 25-35 minutes at 180 degrees. Poke centre with fork to check progress. If your fork comes out clean, your brownies are ready!
- Melt 1/4 cup vegan choc chips and drizzle on top once brownies are cool. Cut into squares and enjoy!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!