Elevate Your Snacking Game with PB Choc Protein Clusters!
Welcome to a world where indulgence and nutrition collide in a symphony of flavour. Our blog introduces you to the irresistible PB Choc Protein Clusters – a delectable blend of peanut butter and chocolate, packed with protein. Discover how to create these delightful clusters that cater to your taste buds and wellness goals, making snacking a guilt-free pleasure.
Here’s what you'll need
- 1 cup greek yoghurt (or swap for coconut yoghurt but the protein content will be less)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 serve Naked Harvest's Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1 cup diced banana
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Here’s how to make it
- Combine the Greek yoghurt, maple syrup, and peanut butter together in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add in Naked Harvest's Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein and combine until smooth
- Add in the diced banana and stir
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the mixture onto the baking sheet into clusters - we made 9 but you can make more if you do smaller clusters
- Freeze for at least 1 hour Once they are frozen, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a bowl in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until smooth
- Dip the frozen clusters into the chocolate to coat them completely, then place back onto the baking sheet and freeze for another hour.
A classic, rich vanilla flavour that the whole gang will love. Our THRIVE Vanilla Pancake Batter Plant Protein is the perfect flavour addition to baked goods, raw treats, smoothie bowls and everything in between.
THRIVE Plant Protein is vegan, all-natural, gluten-free and contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out!