Gone through your fair share of chocolate and vanilla treats? Why not switch things up and try something fruity like these Mango Cheesecake Oreos created by our NH gal @betterbeingsteph. A recipe you need this summer!
Here's what you'll need:For the biscuits:
- 50g granulated natural sweetener (e.g. stevia or monk fruit)
- 50g butter or vegan equivalent (e.g. Nuttelex)
- 50g Naked Harvest's Thrive Mango Cheesecake Plant Protein
- 2 eggs
- Splash of almond milk - as needed to bind into cookie dough
- 1/2tsp each baking powder and soda
- 30g Naked Harvest's Thrive Mango Cheesecake Plant Protein
- 100g thick-style yogurt of choice (preferably mango flavored)
- 30g frozen mango and/or passionfruit
Here's how to make it:
Biscuits: combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until a dough forms. Roll dough into 12 even-sized cookies. Place on a lined baking tray and bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
Allow biscuits to cool completely. Meanwhile, for the filling, combine all ingredients in a food processor/blender until combined into a thick cream. Spoon an even amount on 6 of the biscuits, then sandwich with another biscuit
Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for up to a week.
Makes: 6 Oreos
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!