Healthy Habit Tips
Creating a variety of healthy habits can seem overwhelming and daunting so it is easier to set small goals and achieve them. By implementing small healthy habits each week it can eventually change your entire lifestyle and mindset.
We’ve put together our top 10 healthy habits that are simple yet transformative. They may seem small but combined, they will have a huge impact on your overall physical and mental wellbeing.
- Drink 3 - 4L of water each day.
- Move your body.
- Hit 8 - 10K steps per day.
- Nourish your body with whole foods.
- Find your passion and make time for it every week.
- Get a minimum of 7 - 8 hours sleep.
- Limit your screen time.
- Practice Gratitude / Journaling.
- Give one person a compliment every day.
- Consume natural supplements that support your healthy lifestyle.
Struggling with where to start?
Here’s a way to help yourself create a healthy habit:
- Decide on the habit you want to implement.
- Choose a simple action you can take every day.
- Choose a time and place that you work on or implement this habit.
- Congratulate yourself when you find yourself doing the action.
Healthy Habits get easier with time, within 10 weeks you should find yourself doing it without even thinking.