Flourless Mocha Fudge Almond Butter Brookies
Can't decide between Cookies or Brownies...why not have both! These flourless mocha fudge almond butter brookies are seriously so good! In the words of the creator herself @emsswanston, 'subtly sweet, seriously chocolatey, crispy on the edges and SUPER fudgy in the middle'. We don't think they'll last long.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 eggs (or flax egg)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp @heilalavanilla
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp @powersuperfoods cacao
- 2 Tbsp Naked Harvest's hot choc Moon Mylk - or extra cacao but Moon Mylk makes them extra magical!
- 1/4 cup @lakantoaustralia monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pk mocha @beforeyouspeakcoffee coffee - I use the decaf reset so they're perfect late afternoon / bed time snack
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon - more or less to taste
- 1 pch salt
- 1 scp Naked Harvest Collagen Beauty Elixir (pure) opt for gut health
Here's how to make it:
- Mix em' up.
- Chill for 30 min-overnight or freeze for 15.
- Bake at 175'C/ 350'C for 6-8 mins.
- They will be soft.
- Cool for 3-5 mins.
- They will be fudgy & chewy.
Our Chocolate Moon Mylk infusion is a FUNCTIONAL blend of unique herbs, vitamins and minerals designed to relax your mind & body, and have a calming effect on your nervous system. We have formulated the perfect vegan and refined sugar free hot choc with Organic Cacao, Organic Ashwagandha root, Magnesium, Camu Camu, Passion-Flower and more to help you wind down, ease tension and relax.
Shop our Hot Choc Moon Mylk today!