Can't decide between Cookies or Brownies...why not have both! These flourless mocha fudge almond butter brookies are seriously so good! In the words of the creator herself @emsswanston, 'subtly sweet, seriously chocolatey, crispy on the edges and SUPER fudgy in the middle'. We don't think they'll last long.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 eggs (or flax egg)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp @heilalavanilla
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp @powersuperfoods cacao
- 2 Tbsp Naked Harvest's hot choc Moon Mylk - or extra cacao but Moon Mylk makes them extra magical!
- 1/4 cup @lakantoaustralia monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pk mocha @beforeyouspeakcoffee coffee - I use the decaf reset so they're perfect late afternoon / bed time snack
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon - more or less to taste
- 1 pch salt
- 1 scp Naked Harvest Collagen Beauty Elixir (pure) opt for gut health
Here's how to make it:
- Mix em' up.
- Chill for 30 min-overnight or freeze for 15.
- Bake at 175'C/ 350'C for 6-8 mins.
- They will be soft.
- Cool for 3-5 mins.
- They will be fudgy & chewy.
Our Chocolate Moon Mylk infusion is a FUNCTIONAL blend of unique herbs, vitamins and minerals designed to relax your mind & body, and have a calming effect on your nervous system. We have formulated the perfect vegan and refined sugar free hot choc with Organic Cacao, Organic Ashwagandha root, Magnesium, Camu Camu, Passion-Flower and more to help you wind down, ease tension and relax.
Shop our Hot Choc Moon Mylk today!