Upgrade your treat time! These Collagen Bounty Balls created by our NH girl @_wanderingwellness. If you're looking to up your collagen intake, then this is the recipe for you.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (plus about 1/2 cup for coating).
- 1 1/3 raw cashews or blanched almonds.
- 1/3 NH Pure Collagen Beauty Elixir.
- 1/4 cup NH Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- 250g chocolate (sugar free chocolate chips), to coat.
Here's how to make it:
- Blend the nuts, coconut, protein and collagen until finely ground. Add in the maple syrup and coconut oil then blend until well combined.
- Roll into balls and place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate by melting it in a small bowl.
- Prepare another bowl with the remaining desiccated coconut.
- Once the bounty ball mixture is ready, dip each into the melted chocolate and the into the coconut.
- Repeat with all balls and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes & ENJOY.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins, minerals & functional ingredients to promote a THRIVING body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.