Needing something warm and wholesome for breaky. This is it! Super quick and easy to make, topped with apples or anything else you’ve got in the pantry, with the addition of our THRIVE protein to keep you feeling fuller for longer. Brought to you by the lovely Prue from @earthfulbliss. What a way to start your day!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1/2 a pink lady apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- NH VANILLA THRIVE PROTEIN
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
For the spiced apples
- Quarter 1/2 a pink lady apple and place into a nonstick frypan over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1 tbsp water.
- Stir until apples have slightly softened.
- Set aside.
For the oats
- Place a small saucepan over a low to medium heat
- Add 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1 tbsp of chia seeds, 1/2 cup of water, and 1/2 cup plant milk.
- Stir regularly.
Once the oats have become thick and creamy, remove from heat and stir in 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and one serving of vanilla THRIVE protein from @nakedharvestsupplements.
Serve your oats into a bowl and top with apple and any other toppings you enjoy!
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!