We can't wait to sink our teeth into those soft, sweet layers. These chocolate swirl cups (or slice, whatever you fancy) are an absolute crowd pleasure...you'll probably want to make an extra batch. A super simple recipe to follow by @lilyturtonfit that's gluten and grain free. Worth indulging for.
Here's what you'll need:
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/3 cup chocolate swirl protein powder from Naked Harvest
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 100g chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine all base ingredients in a mixing bowl. Separate evenly into a silicone muffin tray. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
2. Combine all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl. Place mixtures over the bases. Freeze for 2 hours.
3. Melt chocolate in the microwave, using 20-second intervals. Pour over your cups, returns to the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. To serve: allow 5 - 10 minutes to defrost.
5. Store in the fridge for a cheesecake consistency or freeze for more firm.
THRIVE is packed FULL of nutrients, vitamins and minerals & functional ingredients to promote a thriving body. We have formulated the perfect plant-based protein (pea and rice) with Magnesium, Organic Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Digestive Enzymes, Psyllium Husk and more to provide you with increased energy, mental performance, immune protection and extra tummy love.
Shop our THRIVE range today!