What You'll Need:
- 50g Naked Harvest Vanilla shortbread protein powder
- 50g crunchy almond butter
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice - I use honey or maple syrup
- 20g buckwheat flour
- A pinch vanilla
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup choc chips (opt for dairy-free choc chips to make this recipe vegan)
Here's How To Make It:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl add a dash of almond milk if it's too dry.
- Press into a lined baking tray and set in the freezer
- Break up and store in the freezer.