Chickpea Cookie Dough | GF, DF, RSF, VE
These chickpea cookie dough bites by NH girl @rawbeccabites_ are seriously delicious and high in protein! Their fudgey cookie dough like texture is all thanks to chickpeas. If you didn’t know, you’d never guess that these were made using chickpeas! With chunks of your favourite chocolate chips, these bites make the most perfect high protein grab-and-go snack. To make things even better, these delectable treats are also gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free & vegan friendly!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 tin drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Pancake Batter THRIVE Plant Protein
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- Process until smooth.
- Add chickpeas and pulse.
- Transfer mixture to a mini silicone muffin pan.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate with 2 tsp coconut oil. Pour on top.
- Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Eat & enjoy!
A classic, rich vanilla flavour that the whole gang will love. Our THRIVE Vanilla Pancake Batter Plant Protein is the perfect flavour addition to baked goods, raw treats, smoothie bowls and everything in between.
THRIVE Plant Protein is vegan, all-natural, gluten-free and contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, we've formulated our protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out!