Caramilk Protein Balls Recipe
Calling all white chocolate lovers! Indulge in our no-bake Caramilk Protein Balls made with our delicious White Chocolate Caramel Swirl Plant-Based Protein Powder. Packed with vegan protein and high-fibre ingredients, these protein-packed treats are quick and easy to make, perfect for satisfying sweet cravings on-the-go. Enjoy a delicious and nutritious snack that fuels your body with wholesome ingredients!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Set time: 2 hours
Here's what you'll need:
1 serve NH White Choc Caramel Swirl Plant Protein
1 ¼ cup rolled oats
4 Medjool dates
1 ½ Tbsp almond butter
2 tab almond milk
2-3 rows of Cadbury Caramilk chocolate, melted
Pinch of salt
Here's how to make it:
- Soak dates in 1-2 Tbsp of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and process until the mixture is combined.
- Roll mixture into 8 balls. Place on a tray and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Once set, dip each ball into the chocolate to coat.
- Return the balls to the refrigerator for a further 1 hour to set before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.