Thrive Plant Protein
Peanut Butter Brownie
A plant protein with added benefits? We’ve got just the thing! Check it out… no hidden nasties and packed with fibre, adaptogens, superfoods, and minerals for extra tummy love, increased energy, hormone balance, mental performance and immune protection.
Natural, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
A rich peanut butter taste, paired with everyone's favourite... the humble chocolate brownie. What more could you want?
500g 16.6 serves.
DirectionsAll you need is approximately two heaped tablespoons (30g) of Thrive Plant Protein into 200ml of water (or whatever liquid you prefer!) Don’t forget to shake well!
What's special about our blend?At Naked Harvest, we pride ourselves in using only the best ingredients mother nature has to offer. Here are some of our hero ingredients explained:
- Psyllium husk: An epic source of fibre that may aid in normalising bowel function and regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Organic Maca Powder: A powerful superfood! Maca can support energy metabolism which can help you with endurance and stamina + it contains alkaloids which may help with moods and de-stressing.
- Siberien Ginseng: Siberien Ginseng is an ‘adaptogen’. Adaptogens are a unique group of herbal ingredients that help your body adjust to stressful circumstances. It may also boost your immunity.
- Magnesium: This mineral plays several important roles in the health of your body and brain. For example, it acts as a cofactor in the biochemical reactions performed by enzymes. These reactions can include energy creation, protein formation, muscle movement and nervous system regulation.
- Digestive Enzymes: These help you break down polymeric macromolecules into smaller building blocks, in order to facilitate their absorption by your body! They can improve digestion and decrease inflammation.
Ingredients List & Nutrition Information
Organic Pea Protein Isolate, Powdered Peanut Butter (15%), Cocoa Powder (10%), Organic Brown Rice Protein Isolate, Natural Flavour, Organic Raw Cacao Powder (3%), Psyllium Husk, Organic Maca Powder, Siberian Ginseng 10:1, Natural Marine Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium), Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Guar Gum, Natural Sweetener (Stevia).
ALLERGEN: CONTAINS PEANUTS
Manufactured in a Facility that also produces products containing Dairy, Egg, Soy, Tree Nuts, Lupin, Fish and Peanuts.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE OR PREGNANT WOMEN: SHOULD ONLY BE USED UNDER MEDICAL OR DIETETIC SUPERVISION
This protein is so delicious, and I noticed a big change in my skin when used regularly. Usually proteins make me break out, which is why I try to stand clear of them- but that is definitely not the case with this one! I will definitely be getting more!
I've tried a handful of other brands of protein powder and they all have been too sweet and give me a stomach ache. I love that this one isn't too sweet and even though it's a specific flavour it's very versatile! I've made smoothies, a mug cake and oatmeal with it and all have been good! I also feel full longer and my mood is better throughout the day. My only other feedback is that I'd like the chocolate and PB flavour to be a bit stronger.
Love mixing things up with the peanut butter brownie protein, it is great by itself, in a smoothie bowl and with the oat recipe!
Tastes sooo good and isn't grainy! It truly tastes like a brownie. Only reason for 4 stars is because its a little lower in protein compared to regular brands so I need to use more- but I know it's filled with other good stuff so I can let it slide :p also was a bit sad to see Styrofoam in the box even though it was in a biodegradable bag :( Maybe instead some brown paper would work? Otherwise the product is wonderful and I love the blend! Excited to try other flavours
I’m not a usually a huge choc fan, but PB Brownie app by NH is 100% a life changer!
Peanut Butter Brownie, seriously tastes like chocolate cake mix with sweet little delicious pockets of peanut butter! I have been loving getting creative with my baking and utilising this bad boy because it truely is delicious! Not grainy at all, super smooth and decadently delicious! And not too mention the amazing added benefits of Thrive!
PB Brownie Thrive PP, is definitely a new staple in my life 🍫
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh